Welcome to Dash("Dash," "we," "us" or "our")! We provide a fun way to discover new people, chat, make friends, share interests or date.
What Information Do We Collect
We may collect information about you directly from you and from third parties, as well as automatically through your use of our Application (collectively, “Information”).
Such information includes, but is not limited to :
Information We Collect Directly From You
- User Content: User Content (e.g., photos, comments, videos, live streaming videos, and other materials) that you post via the Services.
- Communications between you and Dash: We may send you Services-related e-mails or notifications (e.g., changes/updates to features of the Services, technical and/or security notices). Do note that you may not opt-out of Services-related e-mails or notifications.
- Information We Collect Automatically: In addition, the Services may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, your location, and information about the way you use the Services.
For data analysis and research purposes, we use Google Analytics to collect information about how visitors use our Services.
We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the quality of the Services.
We may also collect information through cookies, which are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory. These cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the websites, where visitors to the Websites originate from and the web pages they have visited.
How We Use Your Information
- Help you efficiently access your information after you sign in;
- Provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing;
- Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Services;
- Develop and test new products and features;
- Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns; and/or
- Diagnose or fix technology problems
We may share the information that we collect about you, including personally identifiable information, as follows:
- Service Providers: We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf, under the condition that these parties shall not share information with any other parties.
- Business Transfers: If we are acquired by or merged with another company if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company.
- In Response to Legal Process: We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, judicial proceedings, court orders, or other legal processes, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information: We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
Changes to this Policy